This structure is for students who registered before 1 July 2018.
New students who registed after this date can find their programme structure here.
Modules and programme structure
You will study eight modules: two core modules and six elective modules selected from the list below.
International business modules
- Banking StrategyC366
- Corporate FinanceC321
- Corporate GovernanceC344
- Finance in the Global MarketC342
- Financial Reporting (IFRS)C373
- Introduction to ValuationC364
- Management AccountingC370
- Management Information in BusinessC376
- Risk Management: Principles and ApplicationsC323
Regional focus modules
This programme takes a minimum of two years to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.