Please note: This structure is available to students registered on the Postgraduate Diploma in Banking with effect from 1 November 2012 or later. The final examinations for this structure will be held in 2019.
Modules and programme structure
You will study four modules: one core module and three elective modules selected from the list below.
- Banking StrategyC366
- Bank Financial ManagementC322
- Banking and Capital MarketsC326
- Bank Regulation and Resolution of Banking CrisesC356
- Corporate FinanceC321
- Financial LawC340
- Introduction to ValuationC364
- Law and Regulation of Electronic Finance and Internet BankingC345
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial MarketsC325
- Risk Management: Principles and ApplicationsC323
This programme takes a minimum of one year to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.