This structure is for students who registered before 1 July 2018.
New students who registed after this date can find their programme structure here.
Modules and programme structure
You will study eight modules: four core modules and four elective modules selected from the list below.
- Banking and Capital MarketsC326
- Corporate and Investment BankingC386
- Corporate FinanceC321
- Portfolio and Fund ManagementC387
- Retail Banking and Household FinanceC388
- Advanced Topics in ValuationC362
- Bank Financial ManagementC322
- Bank Regulation and Resolution of Banking CrisesC356
- Banking StrategyC366
- Corporate GovernanceC344
- Econometric Analysis and ApplicationsC332
- Econometric Principles and Data AnalysisC330
- Finance in the Global marketC342
- Financial EconometricsC359
- Financial EngineeringC382
- International FinanceC329
- Introduction to ValuationC364
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial MarketsC325
- Research MethodsC353
- Risk Management: Principles and ApplicationsC323
This programme takes a minimum of two years to complete. Each module lasts eight weeks. You are registered for a maximum of five years.